Skip to main content

Top 10 Ang Pinaka Pasaway sa Facebook

Last Sunday I watched QTV's Ang Pinaka and couldn't help but laugh and agree with some or most of the reasons why people are 'pasaway' in FB. Honestly, I am pasaway sometimes too but really I'm amazed at how much Filipinos have embraced this social networking site and become part of their daily lives to the point that it become an addiction to some.

So guys, here it is the Top 10 Ang Pinaka Pasaway sa FB 

10. The Sympathy Baiter - posting comments that are too emo, inviting attention to self
9. The Obscurist - posting too deep words, cryptic phrases words of wisdom comments
8. The Paparazzo - feeling photo journalist, posting photos without your permission and                                       tagging you without concern if the photo will cause you shame 
7. The Bad Grammarian -  likes to sound smart on his comments, never mind if the grammar 
                                       is 'baluktot'
6. The Chronic Inviter - bombards you with every quiz, game, causes, etc.
5. The Crank - post complains about anything and everything every single day
4. The Self Promoter - posts just about all her achievements 
3. The Friend Padder - Addict to add friends. Goaling to have 2,000 friends or more
2. The TMIer - "too much information updater" Life is an open book
1. Let me tell you every detail of my day updater - The most pasaway will post every minute of                      their life. Nothing is too trivial. "Just ate breakfast" "I'm eating spaghetti"

Now that its listed, I hope that we will not let ourselves be pasaway too, instead be more wise in our usage of any social networking sites. Everything in moderation as they say.

Comments

  1. Funny but true :)) Wow FaceBook. You don't hear about pasaways in Multiply. :> HAHAHAHA Just kidding.

    I agree with "EVERYTHING IN MODERATION." :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha chrissy you're really one of the few who's not into fb. i think okay lang yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only people who are exempt from list are those who do not access their/have no account at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tama ka dyan glady all are one way or the other guilty :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First PUSO Day

I am 35, single  (technically)   who have been asked numerous times every February of my life this same generic and sometimes annoying question of what will I do on the 14th? Normally my answer would just be a smile but this year is different. I have an answer, we have an all-girls-sleep-over partey!!! Last Feb14 (on a Friday, Payday, Valentines), while the Metro is cursed with heavy traffic both on streets and in trains (ya! people-traffic), I stayed at home the whole day to prepare for the night. My housemates and I, invited our girl friends to have a Valentines party at home and we called it P.U.S.O. Don't ask me what the acronym mean because I keep forgetting, the S though stands for Singles. See my pang-elementary wall decor...We even have our Love wall... Anyway, the ladies started coming by 5pm. The program was simple: eat, have a game and movie marathon. We had dinner, talked, laughed and ate as much sweets as we wanted (imagine 10+ women talking and laughing...t

Kapag 30 ka na...

Nuong teenager ako, ang tingin ko sa mga 30something ang tanda-tanda na nila. Dapat may asawa na sila. Dapat marami na silang narating sa buhay. I thought these people must have gone through a lot of experiences and they are the wisest. Tipong alam na nila ang gagawin nila in any given situation. They are the Ate's and the Kuya's. Yung mga 40 pataas, ah institusyon na ang tingin ko sa mga 'yun. Iba pala kapag 30 ka na… When I reached 30, (yezz I'm actually mid-30s now) hindi ko naisip na matanda na ako. Lalong wala sa isip ko na mag-asawa na. Hindi ko din masabi kung madami na akong narating sa buhay (but I am grateful to God for what He have blessed me so far)at higit sa lahat kung ako ba yung matatawag na wisest. I don't always know exactly what to do in any given situation. Nalilito pa nga ako minsan kung magta-taxi, bus or mrt.  Sa mga kabataan, if you are like me then, maybe what I gained from thinking highly of those older than me was imitating t

Hindi mo alam, pero ang alam mo...magiging okay ka rin.

Hindi mo alam kailan mangyayari yung masakit na katotohanan. Darating na lang, malalaman mo, tapos "poker-face" ka. Tulala. Gulat. Tipong sa oras na nalaman mo, hindi mo alam anong mauunang emosyon, malulungkot ba o magagalit o maluluha o uunawain mo. Pero sa totoo lang ang una mong gagawin, magpaka-normal. Sumabay sa agos, kung ano yung hinihingi ng sitwasyon, dapat yun ka. Mahirap yun a, pero gagawin mo kasi yun ang dapat. Saka mo na lang isisigaw sa hangin o iiyak kay Lord yung nasa loob mo. Minsan busy ka, hindi mo na naiyak kaya iischedule mo na lang. Partida busy ka na pero alam mo masakit. Naiisip mo na masakit pagsakay mo ng elevator, MRT, bus, fx o kapag tahimik na. I-sshare mo sa ilan mong kakilala kasi hindi mo kayang itago na sa'yo lang. Sasabihin nila sa iyo, kamusta ka? Anong reaksyon mo? Iniyak mo na ba? Okay lang yan. You'll feel better but not completely. Matutulog ka na dapat tapos magbabalik sa isip mo yung moment na sinabi ng close friend mo na m